Tags

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

This was the last shot I took on time for this years 52 week challenge, after taking this shot lots of things happened that prevented me from staying on track. I’m just now getting back going so I hope that you’ll be patient with me as I start posting again, it will be a bit sporadic and most likely chaotic for awhile, but hang in there and I promise that I’ll make it worth the wait.

I was starting to get sick (A major reason I’m so far behind, but not the only reason. More on that in posts to come) so I didn’t really feel like going out to find something unique to shoot for such a great theme. If you’ve followed me for even a short time you’ve probably noticed that I love Macro. So I was a bit bummed out that I was so apathetic about this weeks theme, I have been wanting to shoot computer/circuitry for a while so I drummed up enough energy to tear apart an old Comcast modem we had and I was pleasantly surprised at how satisfying it was to destroy it (not a fan of Comcast…)

Using my 50mm f/1.8 with two sets of extension tubes I sprayed some water on the board making sure it was good and soaked and fired away.

Short CircuitI’ve decided that I’m going to try to use glycerin mixed with water on my next “droplet” shot as regular water just doesn’t always want to behave like I want.

 

So there you go a quick and simple post to get us all back in the groove, but stay tuned I have a handful plus of material waiting in the wings to post so check back soon, like really soon!

Happy Shooting!

Howard

Advertisements